"Each piece is lovingly hand-made in our studio in North London.
This personal care and attention to each client and artwork is what makes us unique."
What can we frame?
I guess the question should be, what can’t we frame?
Some examples of the framing we do:
- Box Frames
- Floating frames
- Stretch and frame embroideries and tapestries.
- Mount and frame football, cricket and rugby shirts
- Conservation framing service
- Restore oil and acrylic paintings on canvas or panels
- Full canvas stretching service
- A comprehensive box frame service is available for items that are one to several centimetres in depth
Framing options we offer:
Conservation Mount Boards
We cut and supply bespoke mounts as well as…
- Multi aperture mounts
- Wash line mounts
- Oval mounts
- Circle mounts
- Conservation mounting
A choice of six different types of glass including three with a high UV filter to protect art work as well as plastic and acrylic glazing.
- Standard glass
- Standard glass with UV filter
- Non-reflective glass
- Non-reflective glass with UV filter
- Anti-reflective glass
- Anti-reflective glass with UV filter
We have a range of frame moulding options. We stock both Nielsen Bainbridge and Arqadia Mouldings.